Golf At Goodwood

Friday Eclectic Breakfast (3/5)

Friday 16th February
The Downs Back 9 Q, Tees - Orange (Men), Green (Ladies)
H'cap Allowance: 95%

The Friday Eclectic Breakfast is part of a 5-week Series. Each event will be a 9 Hole Medal with a 10th Tee start on the Downs. Men will play off the Orange tee’s and Ladies from the green tees.

The eclectic format over 5 weeks accumulates your best score from each hole, resulting in one overall 9 hole score with all the best bits.

The aim is to keep the event sociable and allow for a quick 9 holes with a Bacon Roll included after the round.       

Sign up is open two weeks prior and the tee sheet is drawn the day before the competition at 3pm when entry closes.



Downs Course  



9 Hole individual Medal Qualifier Eclectic  



Men: Orange

Ladies: Green  


Handicap Allowance



SSS Score Balancing

Orange: No adjustment 

Green: No adjustment 



To win the Friday Eclectic Breakfast League you must have played in at least 3 of the 5 events. Out of the competition credits for each event, 85% will make up the prize pot and the remaining 15% will be awarded to the Friday Eclectic Breakfast after all 5 events have been played.  

Please note, due to the eclectic format the overall eclectic series winners will be divided into male and female divisions.


Cost (per person, per event)

Credit Members - Segment time + 2 credit entry fee

Braid Members - 3 credits or £12.00 entry fee    

This includes Tea/Coffee and a Bacon Roll after the round. Please contact if you have any dietary requirements as soon as possible. 


Sign Up

Open to all Members with competition handicaps are eligible to win prizes.   

This is a not a "show and go" event. Don't forget to check in for the competition on arrival!

Friday Eclectic Breakfast (3/5)

Friday 16th February 2024, Orange & Green Tees, The Downs Back 9 Q

(95% handicap allowance)

View Statistics for this Competition Twos Report

1st Simon Goodwin(4) 36
2nd Mark Brewer(10) 38
3rd David M Carter(3) 40
4th Tim Easdown(5) 40
5th Fiona Whittington(16) 41
6th Jamie Larter(8) 41
7th Brad Austin(8) 42
8th Patrick O'Hagan(9) 42
9th Steven Cloran(9) 43

Competition in Progress

Page will refresh results automatically for one hour

Open To: Men & Ladies
Current Entries: 10

Back to competitions list

Created by intelligentgolf version 10.1.2.